Total Leadership Pro Series
– What separates elite professional athletes from average or good performers?
– What is the difference between a top 100 and top 10 professional athlete ?
– What is the difference between a great leader versus a good leader?
In both cases, it’s the same thing — The Game Within.
At The Game Within we know this as fact—our years of research have shown that expert performers in both sport and leadership perform better because they possess three critical performance factors that make them what we call Total Performers.
As such, Total Performers:
- Are more self-aware than conventional performers
- Know and understand the power of the have domains of peak performance
- Approach practice and development differently than conventional performers
Now, as a leader, you can jumpstart that same “game” inside of you to become a Total Leader. Introducing The Game Within’s Total Leadership Pro Series. If you’re an athlete or are physically active, this leadership coaching series is designed to help you discover and become a Total Leader in just over 90 days, using the sport you love to become the person you want to be in your life and career.
Along the way you will find :
- New, sustainable levels of energy and endurance
- Deeper focus
- Control in high intensity moments of choice
- A grounded sense of self and purpose
- Emotionally connected and aligned being that drives success and satisfaction
About the Total Leadership Pro Series
At The Game Within, becoming a world-class leader isn’t simply a matter of intent, resources and tools — it’s a question of direction. We have studied previous generations of leadership development, both its assets and imitations, and have found it often incomplete in scope and misguided in trajectory. In fact, we have worked with clients who for years have diligently pursued conventional personal and corporate development paths through courses, books and coaching only to ﬁnd that they are rollercoastering, remaining on a horizontal plane that is dissatisfying, unfulﬁlling and discouraging.
Through the Total Leadership Pro Series, The Game Within at once deepens and extends leadership development by redeﬁning what leadership is and carefully charting a new course for getting there. It is grounded in three
- We believe that sustainable, Total Leadership development is backed by a foundation of true self-awareness. A sport or ﬁtness activity can help leaders to become more self-aware by providing a uniquely powerful window through which they can begin gauging their preparation, actions and reactions
- We believe that before individuals can embody and live out the traditional hallmarks of Total Leadership in their work and life, they must balance the ﬁve Internal domains of being that comprise who they are, gives them purpose and drives what they do in the world
- We believe that Total Leaders operate more from a vertical perspective than horizontal perspective. By that we mean: Horizontal thinking = “To do things right”
Vertical thinking = “To do the right things”
The Pro Series blends our core beliefs into an approach that combines tools, practical study and participation in a sport or ﬁtness activity that reinforces and cements learning, motivates change and results in repeatable success, upward mobility and inward contentment — what we call Total Leadership. We take the same rituals, training and strategy used by elite athletic professionals, developing you to be, do and achieve as a Total Leader.